Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jungle Party Class Reward

I am finally updating with a few pictures from my Kinders' fabulous Jungle Party.  It was a blast.

Here's some pics of the decorations I hung...
Pin the tail on the elephant game, vines, sun and clouds on the ceiling.

Trees and bushes.

More trees and bushes

Waterfall
Here are some pics of the party.

Snacks: Goldfish, Peanuts, & Bananas
Getting ready for the puppet shows.

"The End"
Watching The Jungle Book (cleverly using masks as snack plates).

3 comments:

  1. Cute jungle party! I see you are new to blogging! Welcome-it's a lot of fun and addicting. I'm #2 follower for you. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I now follow you too!

    ✿ Kaleigh
    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for becoming followers, ladies!

    ReplyDelete