Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jungle Party

My kinders recently filled the class reward jar with pebbles which means, I owe them a party!  We brainstormed ideas and somehow narrowed it down to five top choices.  Among the top competitors: ice cream party, dance party, dress-up party, and I forget what else.  The kiddos were so excited when Jungle Party won....  Now since it is my job to put on this party I needed to ask...What IS a jungle party?  What do we need to do to prepare?  This is what they came up with...
I love the food choices - "What monkeys, tigers, and elephants eat."
So, I made their little wishes come true.  The party is tomorrow and we have been prepping little things since last week.  Here's a few photos of the process
Cutting out room decorations 
Prepping puppets...
Happy little Kinders with their snakes
Making jungle masks: tiger, monkey, elephant.
The kids have been so stoked all week.  Tomorrow is the party, I figured I would try to wow 'em when they walked into the classroom in the morning.  I stayed after school to decorate the room, it looks so awesome...I'll post pictures of the party later.





No comments:

Post a Comment